Therapist-assisted Online Strategies Program (TOPS) was developed using evidence-based research and is designed to help parents to reduce anxiety and depression in their adolescents. Consequently, TOPS is intended for parents whose adolescents are receiving mental health support for anxiety and/or depression. This research will form part of a doctoral research study and has full ethics approval.
Eligible parents will receive:
· Access to an individually tailored online parenting program
· Practical strategies to parent more confidently
· Tailored goals to help put these strategies into practice
· Regular contact with a TOPS-coach via video-conferencing to help apply the strategies to their situation
· Parents and participating adolescents will each receive an e-voucher (up to $50 each)
Who can participate?
· Parents or legal guardians with their adolescent (aged 12-17 years)
· The adolescent needs to be receiving treatment for anxiety &/or depression from a mental health service
· Have internet access, & consider themselves proficient in English
Download the flyer here for more information – TOPS_program outline