Newstead Athletics Inc. has invited students to participate in 2019 Schools Cross Country Program.
Students have the opportunity to participate and represent their school in a fun team based running program. The program lends itself to students improving their physical fitness, socialising with students from other schools, having fun and developing their team skills. Mr Mark Hassell will be at the events as the school’s representative.
Event locations and dates are as follows;
• Round 2 – Saturday 18 May – Hagley Farm Primary School
• Round 3 –Saturday 25 May – Scotch Oakburn Park
• Round 4 – Saturday 1 June – Heritage Forest
• Round 5 – Saturday 15 June – Grindelwald Lake
• Round 6 – Saturday 22 June – Trevallyn Reserve
Event details are as follows;
• Arrival Time – approximately 12.30pm, to register and warm up
• Start Time – 1.00pm
• Uniform – Full Scotch Oakburn Sports Uniform
• Cost – $10 per student
Event details, including directions to the event and maps of the courses, are available on the Newstead Athletics website http://www.newsteadathletics.org.au. Reminders and last minute event information will be on the Newstead Athletics Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/newsteadathletics.
To participate, please complete the Individual Entry Form and Competition Waiver on the website.