This term, as part of the IGNITE process, we have been focusing on our Round Square Service projects. Service projects are a tradition in Year 5 and allow us to work towards making a positive impact in the lives of others in our local community.
To assist us in meeting our service goals, we are asking for donations of the following:
- Mini soaps, body wash, shampoos and conditioners (the kind you would find in a hotel etc)
- Warm coats, beanies, socks, scarves and gloves (clean and in good condition, all sizes)
- Paper and pencils (old exercise books are ideal)
- Dry and tinned dog and cat food
- Non-perishable foods (tinned food including soup)
- Baby items including barrier creams (such as Bepanthen), grow suits, face washers and nappies.
- Old towels/blankets (for cats/dogs)
- Flour/sugar/cake mixes
Items can be delivered to the Junior school reception or directly to the Year 5 classrooms. We can also arrange collection if this is required.
Thank you for your support in our quest to make a positive difference in our world.
Year 5 students and teachers