As a part of our school membership with Parenting Ideas, parents in our school community have the opportunity to attend a range of webinars. This includes an upcoming webinar, Parenting like a cat and dog, on 11 November at 8.00pm AEDT.
Presented by founder of parenting ideas, Michael Grose, key learning and discussion points will include:
• How parents can identify their natural style and work harmoniously with their partner and/or support networks
• Building confidence to manage children who relish getting their own way
• Constructive ways to adjust communication so that it meets the individual needs of children
• Effective methods to communicate with anxious children so they feel supported, safe and listened to
• Techniques to adapt parenting styles as children move into adolescence
Michael Grose is one of Australia’s leading parenting educators and an award-winning speaker who has been informing and inspiring audiences around Australia, and internationally for more than 20 years. He holds a Master of Educational Studies and is a bestselling author of 12 books for parents.
Download the flyer for details on how to attend this webinar at no charge – Webinar – parenting like a cat and dog