NEW PARENT/CARER SUPPORT GROUP
4 November, 2022
- Do you have trouble getting your child to school?
- Does your child struggle to make and maintain friendships?
- Are you concerned about your child falling behind?
- Do you battle with meltdowns and tantrums?
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed and powerless?
If you have a child with talents that are sometimes overshadowed by an executive function disorder, autism, ADHD, or other hidden disability, chances are you’ve answered yes to one or more of the questions above.
The idea for this group is to offer a judgement-free group of parents that just want to share their experiences with others who will understand.
If you are a parent/carer of a child at Scotch Oakburn College and would like to share a casual drink and chat about the challenges of disability and rewards of having children with superpowers, then please come along to our first meeting. No agenda, no speeches, no obligations; just turn up amongst friends and say hi.
Next meeting: Monday 21 November 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Venue: DuCane Brewery and Dining Hall
Cost: free, buy your own drinks.
Look out for the yellow sunflower on the table and you’ll find us.
Any questions contact Sam Denmead on 0400 224 942 or email@example.com.