As part of your application you will be asked to upload digital copies of the documents listed below. Before commencing your application please ensure you have the following:
– A scanned digital copy of proof of identification for the student. e.g. birth certificate or passport.
– A copy of the child’s current Visa Grant Notice (if not an Australian citizen).
– A head and shoulders profile photo of your child. This ensures that our teachers can easily identify new students when they arrive and can welcome them into our community. Maximum file size 3Mb.
– A scanned digital copy of the students Immunisation Record or Immunisation Medical Exemption Form.
– A scanned digital copy of two (2) recent school reports (if applicable).
– A scanned digital copy NAPLAN report (Year 3 and above).
– Scanned copies of any relevant specialist reports, assessments or plans. e.g. Edpsych assessments, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, paediatrician reports.
– If you intend to claim Child Care Benefit or Child Care rebate, your Customer Reference Number issued by Centrelink.
– Any relevant court orders, parenting orders or parenting plans.
– A copy of each parent/guardian’s Drivers Licence.