Scotch Oakburn College offers a stimulating, vibrant Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) program in the Early Learning Centre on the Elphin Campus. Under the umbrella of the College’s Vision for Learning and inspired by the principles of the Reggio Emilia approach to learning, children from 3 to 11 years of age enjoy the benefits of rich experiences in a program of high quality.
Experiences that foster curiosities and wonderings and stimulate deep thinking through investigation and discovery are balanced with explorations of individual interest, relaxation and pleasure. Personalised learning programs ensure children are highly motivated to pursue personal goals and engage in experiences designed specifically for them.
Before School Care provides a calm and secure environment early in the morning, where children can begin their school day with familiar friends and welcoming staff.
After School Care provides an opportunity to relax after a busy day, explore exciting experiences or focus on homework challenges.
Vacation Care offers an excellent balance of campus based and excursion experiences with great variety and of highest quality. Facilities throughout the entire Scotch Oakburn campus are available for use including the school pool, sports ovals and gymnasiums.
To join our Vacation Care program:
- Download and complete the Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Enrolment Form for this year (see below). Note: This form only needs to be completed once for each calendar year however, if you have already completed this form for the current year, you need to ensure that the Vacation Care box has been ticked. (All current year Vacation Care program bookings require this form to be completed).
- If you are new to OSHC, you will also need to download and complete a Bank Account Authority or Credit Card Authority Form.
- Download and complete the Vacation Care program, selecting the days you wish you book. Please ensure that the Parent signature page is completed and returned with your booking forms.
- Email your completed forms, by the due dates outlined on the booking form, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a booking confirmation email once all forms have been received.
Note: Fees for cancellations & late bookings apply.