The City of Launceston invites you to join them for Active Launceston activities..
- What: A gentle exercise circuit-type session that may use the basic exercise equipment at The Shed. This program is designed for those who are currently doing little or no physical activity.
- When: Thursdays until 23 March
- Time: 11.00 am – 11.45 am
- Where: The Shed, 12 King Billy Crescent, Rocherlea
Active Parks: Yoga
- What: Mindful movement designed to improve strength, flexibility, posture & balance.
- When: Wednesdays until 29 March
- Time: 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm
- Where: City Park (between duck pond and rotunda)
Active Parks: Tai Chi
Hockey for beginners
Scotch Oakburn College has a long and proud hockey tradition. The new season will start soon at the beginning of Term 2. Meanwhile, beginners can try hockey thanks to the Get into hockey program offered at the Northern Hockey Centre in St Leonards.
Hockey Tasmania is offering all primary children aged 6-12 years the opportunity to learn the skills of hockey at our “Get into Hockey” program.
Sessions are conducted by trained coaches using fun and exciting activities and games to introduce participants to the sport.
Where: Northern Hockey Centre, St Leonards
When: Wednesdays 5:00 pm – […]