Reimagining Education – Learner Profile and Learner Attributes
In this seven-part video series, learn how Scotch Oakburn College is tackling this subject as we reimagine education so that students thrive in the 21st Century.
1. What is the Learner Profile?
2. What are the 10 Learner Attributes?
3. How are we developing the Learner Profile?
4. How does the Learner Profile complement foundational skills such as English and Maths?
5. Creating Lifelong Learners
6. Committed to change as societies need a change…
7. This is a natural extension of Round Square
Scotch Oakburn’s 10 Learner Attributes are a further extension and refinement of the 12 Round Square Discoveries that you find in our education programs such as SOC2City, Education Outdoors and our EY8 program. The purpose has been and still is, to have young people understand and contribute to the development of themselves beyond their subject successes. The Learner Attributes help to refine this process.